Easy, clean, light, and healthy lunch for Avocado Lovers!
– Preparation time: 10 minutes
– Cook time: 0 minutes
– Serving: 2
– Source: Nataly Blowe
3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Lime
1 Tsp Pepper (Season to tastes)
1 Tsp Sea Salt (Season to taste)
1 Cup Avocado
1⁄2 Cup Canned Hearts Of Palm
1⁄2 Cup Green beans (Cooked)
1⁄4 Cup Parsley
2 Cup Quinoa (Cooked)
1 Tbsp Mint Yogurt Sauce
2 Tsp Tahini
- Cut Avocado in half and remove seed. Carefully scoop out avocado from both halves, small dice, and set to the side.
- Open can of Heart of Palm. Drain and cut into small pieces. Set aside.
- Cut green beans into 1 inch pieces Set aside
- Wash and chop Parsley Add into quinoa and veggie mix
- Make vinaigrette by mixing olive oil and lime 3:2 ratio with salt and pepper.
- Using a large spoon add Quinoa salad mixture to hollow Avocado halves.
- To make Yogurt Sauce add a splash of olive oil to 2 oz of Greek yogurt and some chopped mint or crushed dried mint. Drizzle over avocado boats along with Tahini
- Eat and enjoy this as is or with a few leaves of Romaine Lettuce as a wrap.