1) Think of someone you truly love and open your heart to that love.
2) Invoke your inner councelor by applying that love to yourself and write a love letter to yourself.
Example: “dear [insert your name], I love you and I trust you deeply. Thank you for all you do. Please be my guide, I fully open my heart to you.”
3) Once you feel that loving connection to yourself, ask your inner councelor for guidance on whatever is on your mind. Pour your heart out to him/her.
4) Let him/her write through you to answer your question and trust him/her to know the right answer for you.
5) Forgive yourself for everything that hurts you by applying this formular: “I forgive myself for judging myself as….”
6) Aknowledge yourself and refraim the situation by applying the formular: “The truth is…” Especially aknowledge that you attracted the situation because you are ready to grow.
7) Praise yourself for conacting you inner councelor and for listening to his/her advice.
8) Give it all to God, give him your life, your karma, all your troubles and say “By your grace I am free.”
Leave a Reply