Humanity exists because man writes from his heart, writes about his dreams, feelings and experiences. That is how history is made and culture is created. This writing can be an etching in a cave, a painting or a long life story. When man tells his story on a blank paper he creates his life from scratch.
Left hand writing activates the non active side of the brain where creativity resides and intuition most loudly is heard. It is a great exercise for awakening our creativity, intuition and innate gifts and powers. It simply empowers us.
Personal Biography Outline
1. Who were my parents…
2. How my parents met…
3. The day I was born….
4. As a Baby I was ….
5. My best family gathering was ….
6. As a child I had a special gift /talent for …..
7. First year of school for me was ….
8. My first big trouble started ….
9. My first best friend was
10. My first romantic relationship was
11. As a teenager I had a special gift /talent for …..
12. As a teenager I was very confused, angry ,…. because……
13. As I got older, the thing that really troubled me was…
14. I searched everywhere to find solutions for my troubles
15. My first paying job was ….
16. Now I have few good friends…
17. Now I know what romance is really…..
18. Now I know who I am…
19. Now I know what I want…
20. Now I am learning how to make my life exactly what I like it to be
Left Hand Writing Exercises
1. My name is….
2. I feel that I can …
3. I talk but no one listens
4. Is anyone there?
5. It is really impossible…
6. I found a way to….
Leave a Reply