Once you are done publishing your post on The Lotus Post it is time to announce it to the World!
To do so, please log in to your facebook account and go to www.facebook.com/thelotuspost/
You need to be an administrator on this site. Please let us know if you aren’t and want to become one.
Here are the three main things to keep in mind:
- make sure the featured image that you added to the post shows up on facebook as well. You can always use the help of The Marketing Heaven for a little thrust.
- add a little line of writing that is different from the post title and entices users to actually click on the post
- schedule posts to be published in the future instead of publishing all in one day- this way our facebook stays interesting.
Ok, let’s go!
- Copy the URL of your post on the Lotuspost.
- Open a new Post window on https://www.facebook.com/thelotuspost/
- Paste the link into the window and see if the featured image appears.
- If the image doesn’t show up, do the following:
Close the window you inserted the link in and confirm that you really want to close it.
Then open up a new post window and paste the link again. Add a little line of text to make it enticing for the reader. Make sure it is not the same as the title of your post which will show up below it anyway.
- Unmark the other images so only the one related to your post shows up. You to this by clicking on the blue square on the top right corner of each thumbnail.
- If you want to publish right away hit “Publish”. If not follow the instructions below.
Facebook has an awesome feature that lets you change the publishing date for your posts to a future point in time!
Follow all the steps as mentioned above. When you are ready to hit “Publish” click on the little arrow right next to it and choose “Schedule”
Choose the date and time you want your post to be published on facebook. Hit “Schedule”.
Congratulations! You did it!
Leave a Reply