- 4 large eggs or egg white only blend the whites with water/ (1 cup powdered flex with 1/4 cup water)
- 1/2- 3/4 cups sugar mix with 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups organic rice flour
- 1 1/2 cup organic corn flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups chopped/ blended pears (about 4 medium)
- 1-2 ripe chopped/ blended banana
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped walnuts optional
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla; mix well. Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt; stir into the egg mixture just until moistened. Toss pears, banana with lemon juice. Stir pears and walnuts into batter (batter will be thick).
- Spoon into two greased 9×5-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves.